(Valid from 2023.01.15)
Cookies are small text files sent to and temporarily stored on the computer or other terminal device of each person visiting the Website from which the Website is accessed.
The information collected by cookies on the Website helps to identify the visitor of the Website, save the history of visits to the Website and adapt the content accordingly. The information collected by cookies enables the Company to provide a more user-friendly browsing experience for Data Subjects, to provide attractive offers to Data Subjects and learn more about the behaviour of the users of the Website, analyse trends and improve the Website, the Service provided to individuals and the Services provided by the Company.
The Company also uses Web Beacons, which are tiny graphic documents that the Company may place on the Website and/or in emails and newsletters that it sends to the Data Subject. The information collected by the cookies and web beacons used by the Company allows us to ensure a comfortable browsing experience on the Website, as well as the provision of attractive Service offers to the Data Subject and allows us to analyse the behaviour of the Data Subjects and its trends, and to improve the Services of the Page.
The Company informs that the Data Subject may manage and/or delete cookies according to their preferences. The Data Subject may choose which cookies they wish to accept and which to reject in the browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.). The location of these settings depends on the browser used.
The Company informs you that most Browsers can:
- check what cookies are stored and delete individual cookies,
- block third-party cookies,- block cookies from specific websites,
- block the sending of all cookies,
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
The data subject may withdraw consent to cookies at any time by changing the settings and deleting the stored cookies. Deleting cookies will also remove any options set and may result in the Website not functioning correctly.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Company uses technical, analytical and commercial cookies on the Website. The Company details each type of cookie below.
Technical cookies ensure the Website's functionality by creating a user account, logging in and, for example, processing the reservations of Data Subjects. These technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
Analytical cookies help to obtain information about how Data Subjects use the Website. They help us optimise and improve the Website and understand the effectiveness of advertisements and communications.
The Company and third parties use commercial cookies to enable the Company to display personalised advertising on the Company's and third parties' websites based on the Data Subject's browsing behaviour.
The Company uses the information collected by cookies for the following purposes:
1. The use of functional cookies and the provision of services to ensure the smooth operation of the Website and the effective provision of the Services and, if desired, to save the history of attendance or data entered.
2. For the development of the Services, to improve the operation of the Website and the provision of the Services and to provide content on the Website that is relevant to the interests of Data Subjects.
3. Usage analysis to collect statistical data on the number of Data Subjects visiting the Website and use of the Services, and to adjust the Website's content and services based on such data, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
4. Target marketing to provide advertising or content for a particular Browser by creating different target groups.